TIME’S UP Healthcare
Interested in Becoming a Signatory?
Thank you for your interest in our signatory program. Signatory institutions are health professional schools and institutions, such as health systems and practices, that employ at least 100 health care workers. Please read the information below and fill out the form on this page to receive more information. Signatories commit to the following core tenets of TIME’S UP Healthcare:
- Sexual harassment and inequity have no place in the healthcare workplace. We are committed to preventing sexual harassment and gender inequity and protecting and aiding those who are targets of harassment and discrimination;
- We believe women should have equitable opportunity, support, and compensation;
- We cannot address a problem without understanding its scope and impact. We will measure and track sexual harassment and gender inequity occurring in our institution.
We aim to keep the signatories informed and engaged with our community on a regular basis. Signatories may be asked to participate in one or more of the following:
- Complete periodic voluntary surveys to aggregate common practices and procedures, identify innovations in organizational safety and equity, and create norms and benchmarks for institutional resources
- Contribute voluntary information for our annual reports
- Disseminate resources and successes to your local and regional community
- Sharing with the community initiatives and innovations that improve safety and equity in your communities
- Participate in regular community calls and other invited events
A member of our team will follow up with you to provide more information about signing on with us.