Our work promotes equity for all.
Sexual harassment. Caregiving. Paid leave. Equal pay. The latest reports from TIME’S UP reveal the impact of gender and racial inequities at work. We need data-driven solutions to forge new standards for how women are treated in the workplace. Our publications are intended to fill critical knowledge gaps, draw on quantitative data, qualitative research, and personal stories to help us understand — and solve — these problems.
Read TIME’S UP Resources
- Guide to Equity and Inclusion
It’s time to end gender discrimination and systemic racism in workplaces.
- How a National Paid Leave Policy Will Benefit the Economy
Paid leave would especially benefit women, people of color, and low-wage workers.
- The Costs of Workplace Sexual Harassment
We measured the financial costs for the first time.
- The State of Women’s Work After COVID-19
Women’s labor force participation is essential to our economic recovery.
- Leaders’ Guide to Equitable Vaccine Access
Employers must make vaccinations not only allowed but encouraged.
- Leaders’ Guide to Creating a Culture of Care
How to support your caregiving workforce during crises and beyond.
- We Need More Inclusive and Timely Data
We can’t change what we don’t measure.
- How to Create More Equitable Companies
Steps to close the pay gap and build equitable workplaces.
- Caregiving Policy Prescriptions
We must center women, particularly Black and Latinx women, in caregiving conversations.
- Investing in Caregiving Benefits the Economy
A robust care infrastructure would create millions of jobs.
- Guide to Working in Entertainment
The entertainment industry is not a typical workplace.
- Foundations for a Just and Inclusive Recovery
Our economy is leaving women behind.
- How Sexual Harassment and Unfair Pay Hold Women Back
The link between sexual harassment and pay inequity.
- Disrupting the Vicious Cycle of Institutionalized Sexism
Sexism has held women back for generations.
Read Partnership Resources
- The Legal Response to Unpredictable Scheduling Burdens
A study analyzing the legal impacts of workplace scheduling practices on women.
- Remote Work Since COVID-19 is Exacerbating Harm
What companies need to know and do.
- Gender and Racial Equity During COVID-19
The pandemic could undo hard-won progress on the pay gap.
- Diversity Report 2020
A study of AFCI Member and partner diversity initiatives.
- More Service Workers Harassed During COVID-19
Service workers’ experiences returning to work during the pandemic.
- Coming Forward
An analysis of data from the TIME’S UP Legal Defense Fund.